Thanks to a unique partnership with Stanford University we have been able to offer a low-cost housing solution for out-patients needing treatment at Stanford Hospital. HOME is a viable housing option providing 42 furnished apartments located adjacent to the hospital.
Over 400 patients along with their caregivers stay each year in our facility. Ask your Social Worker for details.
- Secure Building with Underground Parking
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Air Conditioner
- 28″ LCD TVs with Cable Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove and Microwave
- Two Extra Long Twin Beds with bedding
- TV Lounge with Fireplace
- Social Area with Lending Library and Games
- Laundry Facilities with Ironing Boards and Irons
- Swimming Pool
- Marguerite Shuttle Bus Stop Located in Front of Building
The number of HOME apartments is limited and unfortunately is not available for all patients and families that wish to reside there. Use of HOME is coordinated by the Department of Social Work and Case Management or phone 650-725-4053 at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. All applications are assessed and processed by this department and includes a thorough financial screening.